[Resolved] 20240616 - Login server issues

The login problem may have been solved, but it’s been disconnect fest ever since. :-1:

1 Like

NOT FIXED. What typically takes me seconds to log on my 5 accounts now took 5 minutes. Back to the drawing board you go.

1 Like

Not fixed entirely.
Login taking much longer than normal.
At least can log in though.
Unable to login at all from approx. 2pm WAST yesterday up until 11pm when I gave up.
A day of Omega wasted

login items are not available over the past couple of days.
is this also part of the problem?

grafik
Here we go again.

Not again. This is new feature :slight_smile: Have a break, more time for toilet, check if family still lives with You. You know, Green Time :smiley:

I’m allergic to grass. I rather not touch that green stuff, thanks.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can’t login into launcher account, never get any verification code sent to my email.

Well, at least you can log into the forums. Checked the spam folder? Mail quota? I usually receive my verifications within few seconds.

Topic marked as resolved. Welp…not really, I logged in and black screen has been for more than 5 minutes…nothing happens.

1 Like

Same here
And before login there was ‘authentication error’ several times…

1 Like

A day without CCP doing funny stuff with the servers and game is a lost day. This distributed server approach CCP is so proud of really is a great success story.

1 Like

Would be nice to give us some info @CCP.

I see my characters, if I click on one, nothing happens. The only thing I can do is press esc and quit the game.

It seems 118 players managed to get in, what’s the trick?

Same here. The character selection also freezes for 3 sec before we can clic stuff.

I’m logged in but all I get is black screen. It’s been like that for over 10 min now. Some ppl can’t even log in, so maybe this is the number of players hanging in there like me

Same here, stuck on character selection as well.

I was able to log one char, but took forever to load (Black screen for over a minute. Now when I try to switch characters, when I click on the character, nothing happens, even if I click on the character I was jus in