Retracted - Found what I wanted

Recruiting ad retracted.

o7 Thomas!

Someone who specializes in logi in EvE? Oh I’m in love!

You should give Federation of Freedom Fighters (F-OFF) a look at. We’re an active PvP US/EU corp currently inhabiting nullsec in eastern Immensea. We are part of a larger alliance that we were one of the founding members of, Vindictive.

You mentioned you are interested in small-medium fleets, I believe you can join our family and have a great time here! We are not a blobfest (except when Legacy Coalition calls) and every pilot can have a profound effect on the community. We normally run roams from 5 up to 20-30 people, but a good few more when major operations are called. Everyone here can make a difference still and has a voice.

We run a close knit community where everyone on Teamspeak is well known, should you choose to be a part of that. If you endeavor to make fun of Imperium, we are fully willing to indulge all sillyness!

Couple of other perks:
-Longstanding corp with history going back to 2004
-Active and lively voice comms
-SRP in fleets
-Small-Medium scale capital warfare
-Community from all walks of life, younger to older
-Serious PvP combat, but jokes and shenanigans when admissible
-The best darned ticker in all of New Eden!

I’d love to hear more from you, if you join our in-game channel, F-OFF NOW. You can join us on our discord at https://discord.gg/NpZYgmY or message me on discord @ TempestofChaos#1696.

Fly Dangerous o7,
TempestofChaos

You would fit right in with us.

Hey mate, we’re exactly what you’re looking for, come chat with us ingame (public channel: MOTCC Public)

Stop by and have a chat, we could be a good fit for you.

🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone We would be very intrested in you mate

Hi Thomas,

Infamy Inc is a small Euro Corp part of FEDUP Sov Holding alliance, which is part of Legacy.

We are looking for:

• PvPers
  • Miners
  • Inustrial
  • Ratters

In turn we will expect you to participate in Home Defence and CTA whilst online, in return we offer:

• Experienced leadership
  • Place to have fun
  • RL comes first corp
  • Nice space to make isk
  • Moon mining
  • PvP from small to large fleets
  • Returning Player friendly
  • New Bro friendly

Come and have a chat or join our public channel Infamy inc

Looking forward to hearing from you!

//Anta

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.