Returning 130m + player, Looking for new opportunities

I’m an Aussie (AEST) player looking for a new home for my main Marius and another 2 supporting alts.

It has been quite a few years since i have played properly and will admit i have a lot to catch up on, I am more than willing to learn these new game mechanics and contribute to the team as best i can.

Furthermore before my absence i was a proficient Logistics pilot ( was my main role ) Heavily invested into carriers, dreads and supers. One of my alts is in fact a competent Ragnarok pilot, I would be willing in the future to reinvest into a titan once again.

• Isk Independant

• Carriers & Dreads

• Super pilot

• Loves flying Guardians

• JF Pilot

• Well versed in Starbase management

Skill Sheet - Marius

A real Life attitude is important and a factor for me as somtimes my job can be very demanding time wise. Voice coms, discord and forums are not an issue and am willing to use all of these tools to full effect.

If you would like a chat please mail me in game or leave your details here.

1 Like

Howdy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP] take a look at our killboard to see what we do

1 Like

Hey there!

Federal Vanguard is a proud member of the Federation Uprising alliance and we are always looking for more people to join us on our adventures. We’re a AUTZ heavy corp that is focused on getting the best type of content for our members, and we look for respectful and mature players. Federation Uprising is a Gallente Militia alliance that owns Nullsec sovereignty in Cloud Ring, so we do both Lowsec and Nullsec.

If you’re interested in us, feel free to hit us up on FEDUP’s Discord server here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Bump…

Hi Marius,

I’d love to chat with you and find out more of what you are looking for since none of the above have worked out. You can find me in our TSG-PUB channel or you can mail me in my offline time.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Fly safe!

-MP
CEO of Twisted-Sin

We have some late playing members that would most likely be in your time zone. Yanks would love to have you. Here is our recruitment post:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.