Returning 150m SP Player Looking for a new Home

Hello

As the title says, 150m SP player returning to the game after a while away.
I miss the comradship of a corp and i am therefore looking for a new home.
I can fly almost anything except Titans.
RL must come first so looking for a casual laid back corp. PVE opportunities preferably, i do have support account that can scan and mine and so on.

Holler if you have any suggestions.

hey bud glad to have you back to eve! Well i have recently decided to reform a corp within co2 we are mostly pvp centric guys we like shooting things together and having fun we also have ample space for u to make isk or mine if you prefer in the region vale of the silent so if you are interested feel free to hope on our discord and proceed further. Hope to hear from you soon! https://discord.gg/WGjdv6R

Hey @Tang_Poon, welcome back!
If you’re interested in lowsec PVP, definitely check out my corp, Vector Galactic. We’re quite laidback, if I do say so myself :slight_smile:

Tang Poon feel free to contact me anytime.

Come have a chat with us!

Hey @Tang_Poon!

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

I think we are the perfect corp for you!

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Hey @Tang_Poon ,

Welcome back. Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game or our Discord to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Discord

Mostly Sober Application Form

Just say hi in Discord if interested! o7

hello

we think we could provide you with the perfect return home enviroment :slight_smile:
chilled laid back - with acess to everything eve has to offer … we live in the north - with low tax and a fun and fun vibe … contact any one of us to join

Welcome back to the game! RL Always comes first with us, and we dont throw a coniption fit if you lose a ship!!

Come check us out! We live in wormholes where it is always exciting!!

Hello, my corp works in NPC Null sec space and we are a very fun, laid back community with no pvp requirements at all! Feel free to contact me if you are interested @ Bob Huunnuras

Hi mate,

We are a group of recently returning players, RL friends through Eve Online and would warmly welcome another person joining us.

We have recently rented a null sec system and with an alliance rebuilding itself just one jump drive away and LOTS of neutral content a few jumps away, there will be plenty of relevant content available to you.

Hop in our channel, Coalition of Carebears for more info/chat/shoot the ■■■■. We’re very easygoing.

Cheers,
Sjup

Thx for all the replies, both here and ingame.

I am following a couple leads and will see how it goes from there.

gl. Hope we’re one of said leads.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.