Returning after a short 11 year hiatus

Found a home. Thanks all.

1 Like

Welcome back to the game Stockarian.

If you are looking for PvP but without the long blue list then check out my corp Federation of Freedom Fighters.

We are located in the content rich region Vale of the Silent and we have a PvP first mentality.

We also have access to Sov Null so if you need to make isk to fuel your PvP habits you will have the space to do so.

We have experienced and competent FCs and pilots but we like to ■■■■■■■■ on comms between fights. We have a great community and are looking to grow it.

So if you want to talk to us and find out some more then join our in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to our members.

You should check us out.

We are a bit late night… more West coast but might be worth a convo. Shoot me a message.

Check out wormholes. Tons of content, tons of opportunities to abuse mechanics and “play nasty”.

Hey Stockarian,

I would love it if you had 5 minutes to check out .KNOC, we are a crazy bunch of murdur hobos that are seeking more pilots looking to cause chaos!!

Welcome back! It sounds like you would fit right in. Check out B0SS!

Sent you an in-game mail! Look forward to talking to you!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Hey mate,

Ex-Snigg here as well, if you want to try something a bit lesser scale than the f1 monkey blocks, chat up Pbatt in-game. (not in my corp but same alliance heading up a US tz corp and a good mate).

https://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Back_To_Basics.

PVP focused with ISK making options available should you pursue.

Thanks, Matt

PvP focused nullsec corp. Currently enganged in the war vs Goons, we usually focus on small to medium gang otherwise. We also own a content hole with a null static for extra fun. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.