Looking for a Home

Looking for a close knit null sec corp with experienced/vet PVPers, who do corp roams regularly and are in a well established alliance.

Late USTZ / Early EUTZ Please

Keep in mind late USTZ / early EUTZ aren’t connected timezones… sure you weren’t going for early USTZ late EUTZ? Your killboard more represents that…

You should consider wormholes, tons of content with much more depth due to brawl mechanics and mass limitiations. If you’re interested in flying with a tight knit PvP crew, shoot me a mail

I work random graveyard shift now

RIP makes sense

Check us out. We live in NPC null.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

sent you an in-game mail! Come join us in our PUB chat.

Hey Major,

I think my corporation fits the bill pretty well for your needs
We are a late USTZ corporation with a strong active base of old vets and FC’s who returned in the last 6 months to enjoy the game.

Many of us fought together or against one another and have a ton of content in our area.

I’d love the opportunity to speak with you!

Sent you an ingame mail earlier :smiley:

Alliances are for gimmicks. We’ve got bananas!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.