Returning Beta vet looking for industrial corp

Back after 15+ years away. Formally of Oberon and MASS. Last big battle I remember was when the Miner2 BP dropped. Looking for a stable mining/industrial corp where I can re-learn the ropes.

5+m skill points, but laughable gaps. Max mining and can fly battleships, but cannot fly ventures. Have literally no “social” or “trade” skill.

irl I’m military, if that matters to anyone. -Sandworm

1 Like

Hey Sandworm! Great to see you have come back to EVE after all this time. Infinite Improbable Industry is looking for industrialists! We are a friendly bunch that care about our community that we have grown. We are located in nullsec and always more than willing to help people learn or re-learn.

Send me a shout in-game “Rylen Snow” or “Akito Snow”

1 Like

Hi Sandworm,

Univied variations based in providence in null are always on the look out for miners, no matter what your level.

We are part of an alliance looking to set up in our own system.

You can either leave a message here or if you find me in game we can have a chat.

Maddeb

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Thank you all. I will contact you in the game.

1 Like

Hey @Sandworm,

Welcome back to the game. We are FAYN Industries and are especially adapt at re-educating the returning player into the game. We are good at this because we have committed leadership and an active community who’s always on comms and able to ask them anything you need.

Should drop on by

In game channel is FAYN. Recruits
Google FAYN Industries to see our website

Kind regards

Pjhustle

1 Like

welcome back.

We may be of interest to you lots of ex military in our ranks a regular vets retirement home in EVE.

Convo me ingame for a chat

GL.

1 Like

Hey Sandworm!

welcome back to New Eden! If you’re interested in ropes, and learning, I think we’d be a great fit for you. Our corp, Akadeimia Keipouron, is specifically dedicated to helping new(er) pilots learn (or re-learn) EVE. We are here for you, ready to shower you with gifts because we love you and want you to be happy!

Here’s our ad:

You can convo me in-game, or visit our Discord, or whatever you like!

See you soon! Fly Safe,

EH

1 Like

Hello Sandworm -

If you have found your group already, congratulations! If you’re still looking for a corporation, or are just interested in expanding your contacts within EVE, feel free to hit me up in game. One of my colleagues runs a small-but-growing industrial corporation after we both came back to the community, and you can never have too many friends in space.

Feel free to reach out - I’m always open to conversations on behalf of Xim-Retni and the Conglomerate.

Cheers,
Zachary Dellinger
CEO of Xim-Retni

1 Like

that was one hell of a cigarette run
House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

Hit me up in game and we can talk if ya like. Thanks

1 Like

Hah! I remember that BP drop, it was madness. I’ve just come back after 9 years, so I feel your pain, and I’m going through the same process. Everything has changed! Luckily I’ve met a lovely group of folk, we’re all working together, very easy going and always up for some banter and relaxed fun. I’m sticking to PVE myself at the moment, working through the changes (in lingo if nothing else!)

I’m UK timezone. Hook me up if you fancy a natter about the good old days and want to shout from the porch to get the kids off the lawn :slight_smile: Would be nice to build up my corp with vets!

-J

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.