Returning bitter vet looking for potential PVP home (Hisec/Lo/WH)

Hello,

so would be main/2x dreads or Main/Logi/Support so on and so forth

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THE BLOB, you can keep your Tidi and ‘Fun fights’ (more like sticking hypodermic needles into ones eyes)

I am interested in possibly returning to highsec ‘Mercing’ (I prefer griefing) Low sec or wormholes(never did much with wormholes), I like to fight outnumbered and also small gang vs medium-large gangs as that is where the excitement is not sitting with 150 F1 monkies who cant follow simple commands - how they get on in life is beyond me. I like to fly bling and i also like to fly solo from time to time, i am also especially an amazing fan of gate camping (go figure).

Anyway thanks guys, reply to the post or email Nutty Gavster ingame ( still alpha atm but will be on checking mails etc)

Whats up Nutty! Welcome back to Eve online. You would be a a great fir for JREX.
I also sent you a pm in game!

We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP. We also have some indy stuff if that is also your interest. We have have lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude. We do gate camp, which can lead to good fights. The blob is what we left because tidi, null-sec blue donuts life is boring.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

Sounds like wormholes are the place for you. Grab a dread farmhole and multibox some dank armor brawls.

Check us out.

We’re in FW lowsec, about as anti-blob as you can get, alliance wise most of our stuff is small-medium scale, the largest we really get when we have important fleets is 30-40 which is where we like to keep it, if you’re interested just mail/message me ingame or stop by our public chat.

look us up…

Hi @Nutty_Gavster

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp you should check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid area but regularly fight throughout the west such as Syndicate and Solitude. We’re a medium sized group with both larger fleets (50) and smaller gangs of 10-20. We pride ourselves on taking most fights even if the odds are stacked against us.

Check out our kb and forumpost below. If you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

Screw it, join here.

Hey We might be a good fit.

Hi Nutty,

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.