Returning but Inexperienced player looking for corp

I’m a relatively inexperienced player in the West Coast USA TZ looking for a smaller corp of solid players who don’t mind taking a newbie under their wing. I’m primarily interested in pvp but am also trying to learn about industry as a way to fund it. Until now I’ve done the some hauling and (most of) the SOE chain. I’ve never really left high sec though I’m open to moving if it means learning faster. I also had some interest in FW or other pve content. Drop me a name to PM in game and hopefully we can chat.

Please Look us up!

Hey there! My in-game name is Bowboy686 Renalard, and I’m the CEO of Bandit Baking Club. If you want to know more about us from our post, you can find it here… https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/fn2aj5/bandit_baking_club_freight_train_diplomacy_sov_ns/

We’re a social corp first and foremost, and if it’s your thing we play a ton of other games together in addition to Eve. Stuff like Minecraft, multiple MMOs, super active Discord, the works… If you’re looking to have a good social experience I can promise there’s no other corp that will do it as well as we do.

When it comes to in-game content, we’re a founding member of a brand new alliance, Freight Train Diplomacy, and we just took about 6 systems up in Vale of the Silent. It’s prime space for ratting, pvp, and 1j Jita in a JF. Paradise in null tbh. No mandated ops, though encouraged to participate as much as possible. We have content that ranges from gate camps and small gang, to sov warfare and super/titan drops. You can do it all with us, and we encourage it.

Our directors are made of people who are experienced from all aspects of the game. Personally, i have been playing since 2010 and have dabbled with every aspect (Short of supers). We have people in the corp/alliance who can tell help you with whatever aspect of the game you are interested in.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Fly dangerously, bow

Discord: Bowboy686#7035

Hey Graham,

I read your post, take a look at my recruitment thread as it may be something you want to be part of!

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.