Returning Player looking for Coroporation

Hi all,

I started Eve in 2006 and made a break in 2018 up to a few weeks ago. Therefore I am looking for some company, as Eve is no single player game :slight_smile:

In my Eve life I have experienced nearly all parts in Eve from PvE and PvP. But as time flies by, feeling overhealmed after a two years break.

I am looking for a familiary corp which I can participate and work for and that helps me get back in game. Prefered I would start with Empire / Low Sec content. Let it be industrial stuff, missions, pvp.
My character ist self-catering, which means that I can pay for my equipment etc. on my own and can support others. Skillwise I am quite established. From industry up to capital skills.

I am in EU TZ. An mainly active in the evening hours.

Looking forward to get to know new corps,
M4g3ll4n

UNKSO could use a pilot like you.

Hi @M4g3ll4n,

We are activly looking for people like you, please take a look at our current recruitment post and see if it is something you wish to discuss with us:-

Hey!

You could be a good fit in our corporation. We are small but growing and are a part of a smaller alliance. We definitely have that family feeling.

check out our recruitment post and if you like what you see join our channel: the public struggle

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hi M4,

You have some interest but we may be a very good match for each other!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 40 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ā€˜mostā€™ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Fly safe, GM

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp thatā€™s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first thatā€™s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Titan A.i we need you.

dont be a stranger,

Iā€™m not going to write up a giant pitch. Iā€™ll just put out there that if you are still looking for a home, Five-0 pretty much what you described in your post. Join ā€œFive-0 Pubā€, chat with us and even if it doesnā€™t turn out right, one of our other alliance member corps may be the right place for you. Never know till you askā€¦

Hey M4g3lln,

I know you arenā€™t specifically looking for a null group, but I would love it if you had 5 minutes to check out .KNOC

We are a crazy bunch of murdur hobos that are seeking more pilots looking to cause chaos!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.