Looking for an easy going corp

Hello, I am a returning player that left the game about 9 years ago. I enjoy level 4 missions but would like to start getting into level 5 missions, wormholes etc. I love fleet mining. I eventually would like to get into PVP in low ore null sec this go around. I specialize mostly in Amarr ships but am willing to start over with any other race. I understand the game but I am still very green as some of the mechanics have changed. This go around I have been playing for about a month now and would like a corp that one puts RL first. Second I have a job that requires me to switch shifts every 4 weeks. Consequently I will not be on at the same time every time. Third, I do not need a second job, i need entertainment to get away from my job. Having said that did I mention i love fleet mining ops. There are a few things on my bucket list that I want to try, one being able to fly a rorqual, two fly a carrier, and three fleet PVP. At this exact moment i do not have head phones but have just ordered them. I would prefer to stay in Amarr and or Caldari Regions. Willing to try Gallente but not Minmitar. If you think i might be a good fit for you corp give me an email. Thank you.

Thank you for every ones interest i have joined a corp.

Sounds like you’re looking for a null sec corp mate

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

I could use your mining skills in UNKSO.

Hi @Nitramen,

We are actively recruiting for both our HS/LS/NS corp focused around building up from PvE to PvP. And our Mercanary Corp that is more PvP focused and involved in various NS operations and HS wars.

Take a look at our recruitment posts and see if we interest you:-

ICON Libertas would be a good choice for what you are looking for. We live in null and our motto is “Play the game, don’t let the game play you.” We don’t take the game (or ourselves) too seriously and we insist on actually having a good time when we log in. We play in both EU and US timezones so well adapted to fitting in with your job requirements.

We specialize in mining and industry, and we have a core of players also focused on PvP. We are an active community who will help you fill any skills you want to learn.

You can find me ingame at Arrowspeeed Bounty or come to ICON_Public.

Hi Nitramen,

We are certainly easy going…so we may be a very good match for each other!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 40 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Fly safe, GM

Hey man! Check out “Five-0 Pub” in-game. We might be able to help each other.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

i will be happy if you join me fint me in game helltopay :slight_smile:

Hey! We have a small alliance that is growing in Null Sec. We have several options for new players. We have an industrial group that mines everyday, wormholers, pvpers, ratters, etc. We are a pretty chill group who loves to crack jokes and have lots of fun. We do have the flexibility of playing in Null/Low/High Sec as each corp within our Alliance has different purposes. We would love to chat with you once you have your headset. We use discord. If you have any questions, im here to answer!!

Hey m8,
Take a look at Voidstalker. We can fill most things on that list. We do not have CTAs. We are vary laid back and understand it a game. We mine, we do some missions, we camp a lot. So that will get you into PVP. We have large fleets, small fleets, BLOPS and fly heavy Amarr ships.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.