Returning casual 80+mil sp player

Hello, returning after my latest break. Getting familiar with the latest updates and have been flying solo for a bit here.

Typical play time is 0000-0400 Eve time a few days a week. If this works for you give me a shout.

Interested in mainly quality PvE events and abyssal runs. I do not think I am active enough to be of value to any nullsec or pvp war heavy corps, just wanted to make that clear upfront.

I can fly basically anything BS or lower in all faction, including Loki/legion.

Thanks! Hit me up.

1 Like

We operate in the same TZ. Message Sent in game from a member. Hope to talk to you soon!

Forsaken Empire Is Actively Recruiting!

Sov Null

The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks with our main corp being The Envoys.

The Envoys are a PvP focused corp located in null-sec https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98594528/

We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a great pocket with lots of potential isk making; lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.

What we do :

• Currently, we are holding down a small pocket as a temp base and looking to make it our permanent home
  • We do lots of kitchen sink roaming and at times full small fleet roams mainly including lokis, nightmares and such
  • Constantly improve and become better at the game and be able to fight larger groups by out-piloting them
  • We teach those that are newer to the game and will help you fly, make isk, and become comfortable with the game
  • We do multiple JF runs throughout the week so if you need anything moved we can easily make that happen

What we’re looking for:

• Being active right now is the most important thing
  • We need people that can be semi dependant as well and help us with defending structures and entosis timers
  • Preferably have around 35+ million SP to fly what’s needed
  • Renters for our systems if you would like. If you decide to rent we have moons and great ratting available.
  • Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way you’re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!

We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of our constellation! If interested reply on here or PM my discord it’s Jeevz#0335

Thanks, wanted to respond to acknowledge. I’ll hop into chat in game next time I’m on. Might not be till next week. Thanks.

Also is your tag based on ravenguard from Warhammer by chance ? Ha

Pvp in late US/AU TZ. Get paid for it. Build in the best indy structures New Eden has to offer. Make ISK, get rich, get kills, FIGHT GOONS, have FUN! Talk to us on our Running with Wolves [.PACK] discord: https://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Hi @xbigxgrizzlyx,

The Voidstalker Heresy is a casual, real-life-comes-first group based out of Amarr low-security space. This is the kind of place where you can “drop-in” to ops and events. We do brand ourselves as a PvP corp, but we are quite busy doing other activities as well. We frequently run team abyssal sites and Level 5 missions. If industry is your thing, we have our moons on a schedule that allows for 24/7 coverage. If you do feel like shooting something that shoots back, our quick-strike skirmish fleets allow us to gather whoever is interested and do some PvP. It might be a quick black ops drop, a skirmish in a neighboring system, or chatting on comms while we camp a gate for a bit.

Everything we do is opt-in. Even when we have a structure to defend, we understand that this is a game and real life obligations and constraints come first. We ask people to do what they can and accept whatever that looks like.

If this sounds like a good fit, I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad for more info and join us on Discord for a chat. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Saska Dax > new HS alliance recruiting corps /combat/ indy pilots

Thanks for the response. Next time I log on I’ll send you a message and try and hop into chat.

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.