Returning EU player LF real life friendly Corp PVP/PVE

Heya returning EU/UK player after 5 year gap - Currently have a 56 Mil combat/PvP and 35 Mil mainly caldari PVE/Scanning/WH/Miner focused alt.

Looking for a real life friendly Corp that’s fairly active on comms and does things together when people are online, i don’t mind what that is MIssions/PvP what ever - but wont get shitty if you need to drop because of real life.

Also a point in the right direction for making ISK would be great as im a bit rusty on whats best right now!

I would prefer Low sec but High/Null are welcome - Im up for anything really just want to get back into game just wanna have a laugh shoot stuff and make ISK…:grinning:

o7

1 Like

You’re welcome to drop by our Discord and have a chat with us.

Federation Uprising

We’re formerly a faction warfare alliance now holding sovereignty in Immensea down south, and on the front lines vs Fraternity/Winter Coalition in the southern war.

We are about 400 strong, comprised of 12 corps each with a slightly different focus, and we are fully involved with Legacy and join large fleets as well as running our own roams, strat ops into Fraternity territory, and just generally trying to cause as much mayhem to enemy fleets, structures and jump bridges as possible. We are not subject to any stringent participation requirements as we’re all adults and fully understand that real life comes first, but when we are online we’re focused on our objectives. Come a drop by and see if we’re the right fit for you:

Hey Callyptic o7,

Welcome back to the game. A lot has changed for sure since you were last here. I’m in Null with my corp. We do shoot lots of things and we also have isk making space in whatever flavor you prefer.

Cheers,
Milli

We do have an EU/US tz prime with some AU hangovers. I’ll send you an in game mail if you’d like to chat some more.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Hello im Furu a recruiter for TDSIN, Intrested in a Wormhole corp?

Down below is some info about us.
If u want to come on comms and have a bit for detailed chat you are welcome to,
can also get my discord etc trough my ingame mail.

The Dark Space Initiative

• C5 C5 PVP Corp.
  • US/EU TZ Strong. With growing AU.
  • One of the oldest and proudest.
  • Come join a corp that takes pride in having a chill atmosphere and every chance to blow ■■■■ up. (Community)

Hope to hear from you.
Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment Team

Bokbok @callyptic ,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

Hello callyptic

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in the EU, 15 to 20 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 3 content headquarters within The Citadel area of Caldari space. Each headquarter act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library, Access to Raitaru for manufacturing and of course, we run an Ore Buy Back and Sell program

PVP
Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.