The Basics: It’s long, I apologize
Returned to Eve, friend whom I had transferred previous characters to gave me back 1 for 10m isk (he is still actively using the 300m+ Pure combat SP old main of mine). So Ive got my original toon from ~2007 era - still has a pretty solid KB if needed
- ~267m+ SP
- Majority combat, can fly almost anything. Currently excluding Supers/Titans - Supers because the fighter skills aren’t proper on this toon, and Titans because the temptation to use one like an idiot is too great
- Previous experience as, alliance executor, both successful and unsuccessful (still have the alliance in my control with alliance logo and everything!)
- Previous experience as corporation leadership, once again both successful and unsuccessful
- Previous experience as small to medium gang FC
- Previous experience in leadership of various groups
- I am and will remain isk self sufficient as a general rule
- I’m old, job, family, kids, and I play other games at times with friends in evenings… IE RL first
- PvP Low/Null is fine.
- Relaxed non toxic atmosphere
- FC refresher training - was my favorite thing in Eve
- Would love a solid pilot or two to help teach manual piloting… I always sucked at that
- Overall corp/alliance focus / direction should hopefully be PvP… with a purpose. Random roams and stuff is fun, but having a strategic reason for it… makes it more fun for me personally. I like the grand strategic sense of doing something for a specific reason
- WH living, tried it, not for me. Not even sure why but just cant get into the WH space thing
- High sec wars, I get the appeal and the KB that comes with it, but also not really for me
- Immaturity - I qualify this with roasting friends and joking around is understandable… I do not get adults pretending to be 8 years old online. Spamming local with dick picks, endless trash talk and stuff is just… meh
- Raging leadership/FC - it’s possible to be a damn good FC and not scream like a retarded monkey at people, especially while calling them retarded monkeys and acting like one. I’m not entirely sure why this is (was?) such a common/accepted staple of Eve community
- Sometimes… I like to PvE. Overall I enjoy PvP, but sometimes I like the Zen of just shooting random red symbols in my overview. I even do this when I dont need isk for the hell of it. I even have alts… who mine. And Im not talking about the old school Rorq mining, good old fashioned mining barges.
- I hate whelping, just to whelp. I will, and have flown 50+ jumps home to not randomly lose a frigate. Yes this is stupid, but I dont like giving someone a kill just to do it.
- I get voice comms, they are absolutely necessary. It cannot be a 24/7 requirement while logged in. I am often on, doing things in game, and not on comms because of family, work, and other commitments. If I am on, and able to do so, and PvPing, I will do my best to be on said comms
Things I’ve Rarely Done
Capital warfare - due to personal struggle with KB risk - I’ve rarely used caps in PvP. I have no issues fitting a dread, and wouldn’t mind the chance to do so. I do not however, currently have a dread alt… this guy kinda was that previously. Would love to learn more of the FC side of this too.