Returning newbie looking for a non-toxic corporation

I’m not exactly new to the game but neither am I a veteran, by far, I last quit due to a highly toxic corp society and previously to confusion and misunderstanding of how the community worked. I’m very friendly and can be active anytime on weekends, but busy with life on weekdays.

4 Likes

@Kurt_Maulerant

I’ll mail you ingame. We have a non toxic, casual but semi-serious focus to build towards going to null. We have a varied amount of content at the moment and if you want somewhere to chill and get along with people, we’d be perfect for you.

Yea go for Hardly Competent, really cool and fun People in there. Non toxic and no eve-penis tournaments.

@Kurt_Maulerant hello and welcome to the EVE forum!

Here in Battle Kats we have a casual and positive attitude., we’re a very supportive group that doesn’t stress over the little things. I’d like to be the one to give you a reson to play EVE again, so give my advert below a read and join our Discord (link below) so we can talk about the bright future ahead of you :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

Spirit of the Proletariat (Video)

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Wish you luck with that, very few aren’t toxic.

Been there and found a good group of guys and girls to fly with, hope you have as much luck.

Thank you all for the replies! Hadn’t had time to close the topic due to IRL stuff, I found a temporary home atm on EVE in Outer Dark, see how it goes from here ^ ^

2 Likes

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Hello @Kurt_Maulerant

Usually can’t promise most things in EVE, however I do know that for the last couple of years, our organization has been toxic free. Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.