Returning Pilot (20m SP) LF Well Rounded lowsec

Hello!

Pilot returning after a long break trying to get my feet wet in the game again. I would like to land in a well rounded corp that mostly operates in lowsec. Ideally I would like to play around with the industrial side of the game this time around, with a corp that isn’t afraid to undock for the PvP side of things, even if its not the focus.

What I would Like:

• US/EU TZ
  • Low Sec access / based
  • Well rounded corp with hands in Industry as well as a bit of PvP
  • Small / Medium Corp (not quite looking for big fleet stuff atm)
  • Low Tax POCO Access
  • Mature, Relaxed Group

What i Enjoy Doing in Game:

• Exploration / Scanning / Finding sites
  • Looking to get involved in Industry / Manufacturing / Trading
  • Looking to learn more about PI
  • Roaming without fear of loss once in a while

I have a 20m character as well as a few smaller alts. I have pretty good scanning/hacking skills, mining abilities, as well as drones and small ship PvP on my other char. Would love to land at a corp where I feel i can help shape our progress within eve. Would also consider low class WH corps, if its a good fit otherwise.

Thanks for reading!

• Lladz
1 Like

SteamWorks is a Small gang corporation which has a strong industrial backbone with an equally matched PvP Wing. We are members of SMA. We are a friendly bunch; primarily operating in late EU timezone, but have members from all TZs. We understand that Real Life come first.

Who are we looking for:

• Seasoned/Newbie PvPers of all types. We have a corporation structure which allows us to REWARD YOU for Alliance related activities and fleets.
  • Members who are active and want to be part of a community much bigger than the corporation.
  • At least 5 mil SP and willing to PvP.

What can we offer you:

• Experienced EVE players from all areas (Industry/PvP/Mining/Exploration)
  • Logistics from Null-Sec -><- Jita/Amarr
  • Core group of people to fly with and enjoy EvE.
  • A community that feels RL is first and EVE is a game.
  • Corp-led roams with experienced small gang FCs
    If you are interested in being part of our community, please join SteamWorks.Pub or Ozith Or Myself inGame or here.
1 Like

If you are interested in trying wormholes, we live out of a C5 and we do PVE and PVP. We would love to chat!!! Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

hi @Lladz_Kralizec

this sounds interessting - join our ingame public channel

look here:

JuuR

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Bumpy

1 Like

I think we are everything you are looking for, check us out and lemme know if your interested.

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested. Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like

Hey @Lladz_Kralizec

I think our corp Filthy Peasants maybe a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established corp that has been around for many years with active leadership and a great FC team who work hard to get us good fights. We’re most active in the US TZ but also have an active EU and AU TZ on weekends. Filthy Peasants is an RL-first corp that does not have any activity requirements other than to join fleets if you’re available at the time.

Our typical ops include subcap roams, gate camps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure offensive/defensive timer. We have doctrine ships available on contracts and a corp run JF program to get your stuff from highsec. We also actively scan our system for wormholes for logistics and potential roam targets.

Finally we have all the same PvE opportunities available in lowsec as most 0.0 alliance. While we don’t have system upgrades we do have plenty of high value moons to mine for personal income or your choice of ratting, missions, exploration, or piracy to make isk.

Welcome back to EVE! Check out our killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us. You may also convo/mail me when you’re available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.