Returning Pilot Looking for PVE, Inustrial, High/Low Sec?

Played this game more off than on, but figured with a cheap month thanks to Humble Bundle I’d give it a shot again. I am notoriously bad at this game, with 45m skills spent and arguably little good to come from it because I’ve spent those points like a schizophrenic 5 year old, but hey, here I am. Notable amount of focus on blueprint research and some industrial because that was a thing I could do during “downtime.” Need to flesh out the ability to actually fit battleships; spend most time in frigates or cruisers. Have flown an Aruzu as part of a small gank fleet before, but usually just die in PVP because I like to railgun fit a Catalyst and then wonder why I get one-shot by some Battle Cruisers.

As a player, I will help as I can, although my hours are limited.

As a Corp, you are laid back, don’t mind someone mission running on their downtimes, and hopefully have an active chat since it is rare I can do voice. A presence in Low Sec somewhere is appreciated, but not necessary.

I’ve got a lot to relearn as I make some cash again and try to get a Viator since I guess I never replaced the one I lost not long before I quit the game the last time.

Hi mate,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome!

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.