Returning Pilot, 35m SP, seeking RP corp

I am a returning after a bit of a hiatus, and foubd there is not much left for me to achieve solo.

Any RP-friendly corps out there looking to recruit a competent T2 Frigate - Cruiser pilot specializing in PvE, Salvage and Exploration? Preferably neutral or EDENCOM aligned in the Trig fight and neutral or Min/Gal aligned in faction war.

I don’t have much intentional PvP experience, but I have successfully fended off the Necromongers on occassion. I am interested in learning to PvP and skilled for Tackle, Tank, Alpha or DPS.

Hit me up here or mail me in-game with your pitch!

Fly safe, all!

VV out.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We are right up your alley! Lore-wise, we’re a Gallente organization operating in Minmatar space to help develop the region, and foster closer ties between the Gallente Federation and Minmatar Republic; we have other political goals as well, but I could go on for hours about that :laughing:. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.