Mission Groups

Hello all. I’m looking into joining a group that likes fleeting up and tackling missions.

That’s the gist of it. But to be more specific I’m doing some lvl 2 Amarr missions and just want some people to run them with and start tackling higher lvl stuff with some teammates. Figured it’d be more fun to have a small fleet on some of these evil dudes, sometimes.

1 Like

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re currently based in high-sec Heimatar, but are moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but figured I’d give ya a shout anyways. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.