Looking for a corp that fits me to do some fleets

I started about 1 weeks ago, and a Caldari player. I’m interested in doing some fleets in lowsec or perhaps 0.0, but I would appreciate some guidance since I am still new. I have a Navitas, which can be used for armor healing, and a vigil and a cormorant which can be used for EWar or Destroyer role in fleets, but I would need some training to. I can play on average 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-4 hours on weekends, so I’m very flexible and will be able to quickly respond to any fleet pings of such. Thank you for your interest

Bumpp

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

You might have better luck posting in the recruitment section.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.