84mil SP LF low sec corp near Amarr trade hub

Recently left null sec. Looking to try out low sec side of the game. Assets are in Amarr so I’m looking for corps near amarr only. Looking for pvp and ability to manufacture in player owned structures. Primarily play in 00:00 to 6:00 Eve time. Won’t have a ton of time to play for the next month or 2, new job/moving, but I’d like to start looking now.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We are currently based in high-sec, are moving into Amamake, Heimatar with our alliance. I know it’s not Amarr space, but we’d be more than happy to help move your assets over for no charge. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.