Returning player 125mil sp

Hello !

Mentality : learning, taking outnumbered fights and having fun

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

Come check us out, we are what you describe :slight_smile:

i’m not going to prommes you the moon just take a look ad what we are doing

Hello.

Welcome back to Eve :slight_smile:

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Corporation History

4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm

What we provide:-

✪ Access to upgraded systems for best ratting opportunities in New Eden
✪ Corp & Alliance Ship Replacement Programs (Double SRP)
✪ Regular large and small scale PVP fleets
✪ Safest Null-Sec space to explore and make isk in
✪ Access to premium moons
✪ Access to biggest Null-Sec trade hub (0.0 Jita)
✪ Strong Industry Backbone
✪ Long time players with a vast knowledge of how the game works
✪ Corporation Discord (Very Active)

What we ask of you:-

✓ Participation & activity
✓ Minimum 5 million SP
✓ No characters less than 30 days old

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Hi Scatter,

This association is set up with players like yourself returning. We are in a Great Alliance that has the rules you want. Mature leadership = toxicity not allowed. Alliance is the same. The association is a 24/7 membership but primarily USTZ while the alliance is strong in all zones. Please come visit us. Chat.

Hey Brother,

I am the CEO of Rusted and Rejuvenated a pvp corp within Sigma Grindset and it sounds like we are what you are looking for. So let me tell you about my group of degenerates. Typically rusted members are experienced pvpers wit around the same amount of sp as you. We play regularly in EU/US TZ (So 1800 to 0500 or so) and love to fly whatever whenever as long as it gets kills I have attached our recruitment post so you can get more details but I also want to answer your 4 main points as well:

1. No pap links will ever be issued and there is no requirement to get x amount of kills or join x amounts of fleets a month. The goal of this corp is that you want to pvp cause its fun to pvp with us.

2. Yes very active friendly US TZ. Here are some of the shenanigan’s we have gotten up to in the last week or so in ustz:

1. Isk of plenty out here, Level 5 ratting upgrades in every system, 20+ r64s with reasonable tax rates and PI tax rate of 1%.

2. Yes lots of pvp. We have doctrines all the way up through supers/titans. They are all stocked on contract so you can have access to them.

Recruitment Post: Did you know Rusted is Recruiting? [RRUST] - Sov Null - PVP - US & EU TZ - #183 by Vladamier_Donvendonish

Discord:
Rusty Boys Welcome

o7 friend! Check out WAR EAGLE FLEET’s forum post linked below. Great gaming culture where you will make actual friends from the game dude. Well organized and very low/flexible requirements.

Hey brother, come down check Imperium Technologies out. Great group to fly with, plently of content and ares for you to explore.

Imperium Technologies

REPZ WE are a corp located out in scalding pass join our discord and see if we are a fit for ya

Hi mate,

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Corporation History

4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm

What we provide:-

✪ Access to upgraded systems for best ratting opportunities in New Eden
✪ Corp & Alliance Ship Replacement Programs (Double SRP)
✪ Regular large and small scale PVP fleets
✪ Safest Null-Sec space to explore and make isk in
✪ Access to premium moons
✪ Access to biggest Null-Sec trade hub (0.0 Jita)
✪ Strong Industry Backbone
✪ Long time players with a vast knowledge of how the game works
✪ Corporation Discord (Very Active)

What we ask of you:-

✓ Participation & activity
✓ Minimum 5 million SP
✓ No characters less than 30 days old

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

and still looking around

Well I think you stopped by and left in about 10. We were in a fleet dropping a large structure. Were active 24/7 as is the alliance but I only let 10 members into the recruiting channel. Stop by again and wait for a response.

still around

1 Like

Hey man just sent you a message in game. fly safe and good luck finding your home in space!

still looking

Still looking mainly USTZ. Corps in wormholes are first choice then null.

mailed you ingame here’s our info aswell just incase

Hello @scatter_Khardula :wave:t5:
I’d like to invite you to consider joining our corporation. Based on what you’re looking for, I think our group, location, and services may be of interest to you. Please read more about us from the link below. We would be happy to have you join us, if you feel like we’re a good fit.