Returning player, 92/90 mil SP, looking for mid-large sized null or WH corp

I’m back after a two year break, looking for a place to lay my metaphorical mattress. Looking for a mid-large corp in Null or WH. At least 70 characters, no more than 500. NPC space based is fine. Blops action is a major plus. Being part of a decent sized alliance is a plus. I play primarily on the PvP side of things, but enjoy dabbling with the not-mining industry side of things.

No Renters, no Goons, primary language must be English. Everything else is an option.

In EVE I’ve tried a bit of everything. PvP from frigate up to capital brawls, in High, low, null, and WH’s. Built t1-3, subcaps, caps, and Scaps. Ran a drug business from sucking the gas to delivering the boosters. Large scale trade, JF delivery services, you name it and I most likely dabbled in it.

I have a primarily subcap character + mediocre nag (91 mil SP) character, a very good cap and JF alt (92 mil), and a bucket of assorted alts, including a perfect scanner, leadership alt for combat and mining (RIP off grid boosting), drug/t2 producer, various freight and cyno alts, and a bunch of midgrade mining alts from when I experimented with mass ice mining. All are currently in alpha status, I’m waiting to see where and what type of corp I end up in before I start reactivating accounts. Roughly 100 Bil in assets total, including a JF.

If you think your corp is a possible fit, drop a reply in here and I’ll get back to you shortly. I don’t spend a ton of time ingame atm, since all my stuff is in the middle of Syndicate and I don’t want to bother moving it back to high if I might end up somewhere near where I started. I do keep an eye on the forums though, so a reply here is best.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

We don’t just do low sec we own low sec. Help us Make Invicta. Great Again!!

Not as big as you might want to, but we will deff get there.

Maybe we can offer what you are looking for. Just call out for more Information.

No Renters, no Goons, primary language must be English. Everything else is an option.

You Sir are a perfect fit :smiley:

Bump. A few options, but still looking. I am a US TZ player, so some activity during USTZ is required.

Bump, still looking

From what you have written, we may fit the bill, you also seem to fit ours. All the details are here, feel free to have a chat in pub chat “No Vacancies” or via forums.

Check out our Corp forum ad it will probably tell you everything you need to know about us
We are serious about having fun doing PvP
Come talk to us on discord and see what we can do for you

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool is looking for YOU

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.