Returning player from 2006 with new character

Hello I am a returning player from 2006 looking to join a Null-Sec corporation I have made a new main character and I have 3 PI alts I have played since 2006 but not more than a month or two at a time and not in Null-Sec

The Main Character has around 62m Sp my alts are around 5m-6m Sp
I mostly play on the weekend I’m in EST -5 GMT

What I am looking for in a Corporation

Be apart of a strong alliance
Small/Big Fleets
Capital warfare Dreadnought
Mature Real-life comes first attitude
PvP/PvE Training

Hey Zavrog, what timezone are you?

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re moving to the Egbinger area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

im EST -5 GMT

Hi @ZAVROG! You still looking for corp? we are looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

We are part of the Warped Intentions alliance which is a member of the Legacy Coalition residing in the region of Catch.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

if your looking for something fun to do with one of your alts you should join Lucifarian Order the doctrin only takes 24 hours to train into and you’ll make money pvping.

Come talk, see if we fit what you’re looking for.

We are waiting for you in ingame channel ‘’ Dragon Recruit ‘’ https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98575255/ o7

Hello! We are accepting applications from all different type of players! Want to be Strategically Bad?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.