Returning Player LF Hole

I lost a loki and pretty much just quit playing. I have been talking about old stories and remembering some of the crazy things that happened while playing EvE and felt the draw back to the game. Dirty rotten pirate at heart but I have done pretty much everything in game. My most enjoyable moments are living out of a c2 with a small group of friends and camping gates and bubbles in Null or Low Sec.

Looking for a group of guys who need someone who will scan down the hole every day and enjoys waiting long hours for a fleet to drop on us and die in a blaze of glory.

I am retired xmil and prefer being told what to do.

If left on my own I normally end up sending my alts to mine while I scan out the hole and every system currently connected to ours looking for an opportunity to blap something.

Not a newbie by any means but half the reason I want to join people is to learn. I am rusty and was never great at figuring out pvp match ups. Paired with someone who understands tactics I think I can quickly accel at scouting, ambushing, camping, warp point postioning.

Please add me on steam (WaKKO151) if you want to talk to me immediatly as I do no monitor this forum post all day long.

Look forward to talking to those that reply.

Hi there
We aren’t a WH Corp, and our allaince isn’t based in WH, how ever, finding WH is always a good thing to have, we do some times go down the rabbit hole for pew.
We’re based in the uk, very experienced players, have the space for pvp/pve/mining.

Join https://discord.gg/tZacyWu for a chat, see what you think and go from there

Fly safe o7

Hey wakko!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.