Returning Player LF Null Home

I am mostly PVE but wouldn’t mind learning some PVP. I am looking for a home with moon mining, a Ratting area and a place I can build things.

hey there

look at this and contact me ingame

JuuR

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website.

[US][AUS] Down Under Syndrome (OZLAD) is recruiting

Hello my fellow EVE pilot,

Are you looking for a stronger adventure in New Eden? Occulus Rifts (ORIFT) and First CSB (1CSB) is currently looking for dedicated Eve players to join our ranks. As a group we enjoy hoping on discord and find reasons to go blow something up on a daily bases. We are also looking for corporations to join our alliance as these new CEO’s would have a seat on the round table where you are value and respected.

*Most of all we are just a bunch of dudes that want to play EVE after a hard day of work. We all hop on around the same time every night to find something to kill. We have be playing in this corp for years and RL comes first. Contact X TREME1 in game or discord name X_TREME#3614. Most of us are in the U.S. time zone, we also have a fair amount of AUS and some EU players. Discord is require to be in the Corp.

Things we offer:

• PvP
  • Moon mining 10+ stations
  • Planetary interaction (PI)
  • Level five missions
  • Filament fleets
  • Accessible to Jump freighters
  • Relic and data sites

Our zkill board: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98246728/

Arcano,

We are in Null SOV and would like to talk with you about joining us.

[3HC0.] E.C.H.O.| Null-Sec PvP/PvE/Industry Corporation in Legacy Coalition | USTZ Recruitment Center

Still have a few more spots open for guys & gals looking for a quality corp.

o7

Death

what is your discord link

Just sent you an in game mail.

Hey pal jump on our discord we can have a chat

UNKSO has our own SOV Null space that sounds like a perfect fit for you.

In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: Discord

I found a new home. Thank you for all the replies.

1 Like

Come have a chat with us mate :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.