Returning player LF PvP corp

Looking to find a good pvp focused group.

Have 3 main charachters at 115, 105 and 61 mil sp. Only one can use caps and not partucilary well.

Played eve from 2005-2011, was in a pretty good pvp group at the time (Tri Mk 1). Then took a loooong break until very recently. Trying to relearn my pvp skills (mostly solo) since then.

I have a mic. EU TZ.

Feel free to eve mail me ingame

Hello, have a look here. I will evemail you as well.

We have that. Combat everyday, small gangs or in FIRE coalition. Were growing and adding systems every month. We also build about 500 hacs a week so ship supply is easy.

yo. We are a small wormhole corp. I’d like to talk with you if you have a minute.

Hi,

Tri mk1’er here also :)) Chat with me on discord!

Eu time zone, I’ll leave it to you!!!

Come and have a chat with us :slight_smile:

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord

(Mercenary Alliance - PVP ONLY - HIGH SEC) We offer players PVP content constantly:

We do: Citadel, Attack, defence, protection, hunt and kill

We expect a team mentality - CTA and Alliance OPS - You should want to be there.

We offer a great gamining community

We fully SRP Logi and Alliance ops.

You can make ISK PVPing and we expect you to fly BLING just as we do.

Minimum of 60 mil SP, fly Rattlesnake, Machariel, Nighname, T3s, Logi - Guardians - Basi

Minimum Requirement of 2-3 Accounts: DPS and Logi. Logi toon needs to fly Guardian and basi

Hey Jimmycs83, In game mail sent, think we are a good choice for you to blow off the cob webs and explore various game changes. Hope we here back.

Hi, we’re a small WH PVP alliance. Casual roams several times a week. Adults only, comms with parental advisory.
Check our killboard
Hail Hydra o7

What is a “gamining community”?
So actually you’re a mining corp?

Check us out at WEF and join us for DRUNK FLEET! PvP-centric corp with tons of other activities and programs to offer. Hit us up! War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - GOONSWARM - Highly Active PvP-based Corp

Come back to be apart of Tri <3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.