Returning Player LF PvP focused WH corp (sm-med gang focus)

Returning player 60 mil sp focused in minnie/gall/precursor t2/t3s up to strat cruiser. Precursors up to Leshak(maxed). Absolutely not interested if you are in an alliance with thousands of people, not a cog, never have been , never will be. The Lemming is not my style.

I offer the following:
-Consistent Player I am on constantly when I have people to do things with who are also proactive about finding content
-60 mil sp toon focused entirely on PvP skills
-Experience ( I have done just about everything in Eve at one point or another over the years, most of it to excess)
-Levelheaded (I do not lemming, and I do not freak out when a blob lands on top of me or my fleet, I adapt and GTFO like a sane person)
-Walking Eve Encyclopedia (Aside from some of the newer changes I pretty much have everything combat and associated mechanics memorized)
-I work from home so able to be on for any planned ops or for emergencies.
-Even temperament with a massive collection of gifs and other hilarious stuff to post in local… (Eve without local trolling is well… not Eve)
— Built a dread alt earlier today Minnie-Precursor maxed in all related skills aside from Nav (Have t2 guns/siege mod etc…)
---- Built a second alt for probing/zarm/hauling

Not interested in:
High Class Wormhole corps ie: c5 or c6 also not interested in c1 or c3 based corps (I like multiple ways for the chain to expand)
-Capitol focused PvP is not my thing, but I do now have a dread alt since it seems to be a thing most entities are requiring for membership.

If interested feel free to convo me or mail me in game, I check the forums much less than those. Thanks for your time,
Happy hunting…

Nick

send you an in game mail :slight_smile:

just send you an ingame mail.

hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

cheers
pirm

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Hey man why don’t you check out my corp Rusted and Rejuvenated! We currently live in Pure Blind with Weapons of Mass Production.! We are tight-knit, very active, and enjoy PvP of all kinds, whether that be alliance ops or going on small gang roams. We however specialize in small gang PvP in particular. We are currently looking for people within the US and EU TZ, who have moderate experience and are interested in a null sec experience that isn’t a part of the big blue doughnut.

Below is what we offer:

• Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group PvP opportunities
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities in both NA an EU TZ
  • An active nullsec pipe
  • Opportunities for training including FC training for future FC’s
  • Alliance Logistics
  • In corp NA and EU TZ Ops
  • Strat op SRP opportunities

Requirements:

• Looking for people with small gang experience or large fleet experience.
  • Around 10 Million SP
  • A working mic with access to mumble
  • Access to Discord
  • ESI Token for all characters in and out of the alliance.
  • Omega Required
  • Caldari Doctrine Capabilities Strongly desired

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust” or PM the following leadership:

Head Recruiter/Corp XO: Vladamier Donvendonish

Director: Legacy

You can also reach us through our discord: https://discord.gg/VWG34rATZx

Zkill: Rusted and Rejuvenated | Corporation | zKillboard

You can also learn more about our group and our alliance through our Alliance Directors Youtube channel: Gaming Since The 70’s

We look forward to playing with you soon!

Sent you a PM

Still looking, mostly aiming for a US tz group that mostly does subcaps but I am open to using dreads or flying a BLOPs with my alt if the opportunity arises.

Bump…

We don’t require caps, we have small gang roams several times daily and have a station in WH space. Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys.[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting We own Vale and it’s close to Jita… Oh yeah…Frat…no need to say more

Sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Hyper Pivot - Come check us out, sounds right up your alley.

check us out, I think we’d be a good fit for you

Still on the lookout for a wh corp. Mostly interested in small-medium sized corps but gotta have enough to go out and brawl or Ill get bored.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.