Returning player LFC

Looking for a corp that does a little bit of everything, I like PVP and building stuff. Number one in some form of discord or TS. I l like the comradery just as much as the game itself.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet. We’re a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

I’m not really one for copy pasting huge blocks of text, so if you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public lobby discord: FEDUP Public

2 Likes

@qiunn I mailed you in game dude. Check out what i’ve got to say and offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, I will be on around 6 mountain time

1 Like

Hey there,
I will be online about 7:30 mountain time. We do a bit of everything. If you have some time and want to talk send me a mail in game.

1 Like

Hey there qiunn,

Welcome back to the game.

If you are looking to go to Nullsec then check out Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are a PvP Corp based in Sov Nullsec. We are also one of the founding members of the alliance VINDICTIVE which is part of the Legacy coalition.

Join our in game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW and say hi to everybody.

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We are a part of Trigger Happy

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.

• We offer a great community.
  • Alot of fleets
  • Ship SRP
  • Fun Wormhole OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • IRL meetups.

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead o7
TDSIN Recruitment

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.