DELETE

DELETE

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord!

1 Like

In game message sent.

1 Like

I think you might have flown with us on your alt. If you’d like to keep rolling with us we made a new corp and I run it now. Islamic state in new eden, based in Oulley. Toss me a mail in game or message in discord. Apollexis#0930

1 Like

Thanks for the replies thus far! Keep em coming, ill be ingame later tonight (east coast)…

@Isaac_Collins thanks for reply, i have no alt.

1 Like

Ah my bad. The guy I spoke of used the exact term to describe himself bitter vet

We are an all around PvP corp, camps, high sec ganks, fight fleets, and bombing roamers. Entirely low sec based with null 1 jump away in a high traffic system, we are not serious face players, we ■■■■ around a lot but have a good time.

You check our board, we average 3b destroyed daily ATM but a lot of that is our elite pipe bombing force of smart bomber jihadis.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ships but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.