Returning Player looking for a Corp

Returning player looking for a Corp. 12M SP

Matari Money Makers is recruiting. We are active at this time (same time you have posted here on the forums)

You Are Welcome With Us

Hello!

I dont know what you are specificly want from a corperation but i can atleast tell you a bit what we are offering.

We are a lowsec based corp highly active on pvp in all forms. Aka factionwarfare. Diving into nullsec etc etc
And also the PVE side of eve.

But we do promote Real Life Comes First.

To give you an indea what we are i will link our recruitment add down below

Hail Zanita Bergist, do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest as much as we do? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

Hi there m8

Have a look at our latest banner with some good reasons to why you should consider us

and/or join our discord below and talk to us

cheers
prim

hello join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you.

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.