Returning player looking for a fresh start

35M SP mostly focused in sub caps - decent dread skills

Please no WH groups or Faction Warfare groups i have tried both and have no interest in either.

USTZ and i do have a Mic

Interested in smaller groups living in either lowsec or nullsec that are not a part of the big coalitions such as: DRF, Legacy, GOTG, etc.

Looking for a group that likes to brawl and have fun and doesnt mind taking fights even if outmatched.

Thanks for your time and feel free to message me ingame with any questions or concerns

o7

1 Like

Hey @BombTymer ,

Come check out Mostly Sober. Glad to know you got a mic that’s a must have for us beyond that we are a bunch of fun guys that do a ton of stuff. Think I may have hit you up before but i’ll try again. If you dont like the big coalitions we are that. MWM is right in between legacy and Vanguard. Want to know more check us out on dotlan or send us a msg and we will talk.

Look forward to flying with you.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

Hey @BombTymer

I think our corp would fit exactly what you are looking for.

We at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re mostly a small gang roaming/blops corp that takes any fight we can around our area. We also roam through 0.0 Syndicate and the surrounding lowsec/0.0 regions to try to find content. We’re a laid back corp without any activity requirements but we always have around 10 people on daily and peek activity of around 20 on weekends. We’re in a very small alliance which we lead with a few of our friends/alts.

We have few blues as we like to maintain a target rich environment. If you’re interested in living in non-FW lowsec with a small competent group we’d love to have you aboard. Check out our KB and Forum Post and feel free to join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to chat with us.

I’ll send you a mail in game and try to convo you later today if you’re available.

@rangerwolfy thanks for the reply send me a message in game and ill get back to you after work

o7

@Arctanis send me an evemail and ill get back to you as soon as i can

thanks o7

1 Like

still looking

@BombTymer sorry misread your comment. I was looking for you to mail me :frowning: long day if youre still interested i’ll mail you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.