Returning Player Looking For Chill Corp To Salv For

Hi I’m a returning player (fresh account as deleted my old one years back) after burning myself out hard on a heavily ratting/engagement style account. My primary focus on return now is more casual play, salvage back end of locust fleet, production of ships and resources. My account is still fairly fresh but hoping my prior knowledge will be handy.

Due to RL factors I’m going to be as active as my free time allows.

If you are able to accommodate me and have active fleets who do not mind me salvaging after them please let me know.

Edit: I’ve found a corp, thank you for the interest and offers though!

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Lord of Worlds Alliance, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access for krabbing
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership wiling to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

Join our recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord

Hi there,

Have a look at what we can offer and hit me up on Running with Dogs discord for a convo if you are interested.

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.