Returning Player - US TZ- 49 mil SP and 22 mil SP alt

Hey all

Returning pilot that logged back in after a year away and both my existing corp and alliance fell apart so I’m looking for a new home. I’ve mostly been a high sec carebear and looking for a corp to help me explore the fun of low and null. There’s a lot of this game I’ve never seen before and wanna check it out.

About me:
-On and off player since 2004. Main has 49 mil SP and alt has 22 mil SP
-Eve is more fun with others. Even mining or Orca boosting is better in a group.
-US / EST TZ
-Have discord and mic
-Unfortunately I have a -6.68 standing to Amarr so I dont know if I can even get to Amarr space. Not sure how that works these days.
-Looking for a corp that values RL. While I’m definitely willing to jump in and help, I’m an older gamer and I realize that RL just pops up and things happen.

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership willing to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Replicatorz are a small tight-nit Nullsec Corp based in Querious/Catch regions under the Dracarys Alliance/Imperium.

We are looking for laid back and social players who are active and self-sufficient. We are primarily looking for USTZ players REPZ

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-

✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account ✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great and active members living in a busy area of Null

Come give us a look!

Hello we are The Order of Omerta and we are looking for some pilots to our ranks. We have a hisec Corp and a nullsec Corp so regardless of where you like to fly we got a place for you here.

We do:
Jukebox mining fleets
PVE fleets
PVP fleets
Indy projects
Trivia nights
FW fleets
US/EU tz but looking to grow AU as well.

We require:
3.5 million SP minimum (nullsec Corp)
Mic to be on coms
ESI check ( both corps for the safety of the group )
Active at least once or more a month.

We love to have fun and don’t take the game too serious. We do have goals to work for and do so together as a team.

We live in Nullsec but have a separate Highsec Corp for newer players or those who love hs but still want to be part of a family. We share coms and try to do joint fleets when possible with our sister Corp. If you like HS or null we got a place for you.

We are looking for people who will join coms and get in fleets with us as we want to grow the community. If you’re a wall flower there are other Corps for you but it ain’t us, we want friends.

If you like fun with a good group of drama free people then come see us

Fly safe o7

Hey Arcanum X!

First off, a hearty welcome back to New Eden! It’s always invigorating to see returning pilots, especially ones with as much history in the game as you, ready to explore fresh horizons.

Now, on to the juicy part: Have you ever considered diving into J-space? Cryptopia is a delightful melting pot of adventurers and spacefarers, and here’s why you might find a cozy nook among us:

1. Discover the Uncharted: Much like low and null, wormhole space has its own sense of thrill, mystery, and camaraderie. It’s an entirely different beast, and with us, you can experience the best of all worlds!
  2. Group Activities: You said it best: EVE is better together! Whether it’s mining, boosting with a Porpoise/Orca, or diving into a skirmish, having comrades by your side amplifies the fun.
  3. Timezone Sync: We need people in all timezones, and we have in the US/EST timezone.
  4. Communications Ready: We use TeamSpeak for comms, and Discord for pings and text. Our lively sessions ensure that we’re always in sync, strategizing or just sharing a laugh. With your mic and willingness to participate, you’ll fit right in!
  5. Amarr Standings? No Worries!: In J-space, your Amarr standing won’t be an impediment. If they are a problem, we can work around the standings when you need to dip your toes back into known space. (The standings can also be fixed if that ever becomes a priority.)
  6. RL First, Always: Many of us are older gamers too. We truly understand that life can be unpredictable. The corp values real-life commitments, and there’s zero pressure when the unexpected pops up.

Arcanum, with your experience and eagerness to explore, Cryptopia could be the home you’re seeking. Let’s unearth the unseen parts of EVE together and create lasting memories! Jump into our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia and let’s strike up a chat.

Wishing you safe and exciting travels, wherever they might lead!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

We have a spot for you away from them Armarians!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.