Returning player looking for Corp (US) to get back in to Eve

I have recently started playing Eve again partially due to nostalgia as well as to see how the game has changed since I last played in 2013. After launching the game this week, I have discovered that the corp that I am in is dead. Also, with all of the changes that have happened in the past 8+ years I am virtually relearning the game but I do have up to 4 characters that I had created for mining in the past.

My lowest SP character is at 22.5M SP and is trained up for piloting a Hulk. The next character is my Orca pilot at 34.2M SP. My 2 highest SP characters are 1 at 67.8M SP which is primarily a Minmatar ship pilot, and the highest is at 84M SP and is my industrialist character that primarily flies Gallante ships. Both of the last 2 characters can also pilot Hulks for mining.

I am primarily a pve industrialist player and would like to find a corp that can help me get back in to the groove of playing Eve as well as a place that I could be a good fit to. I am in the US time zone and can most likely commit about a couple of hours in the evenings as well as time on the weekends but I am also looking for an atmosphere where players play Eve for fun and not as a job.

Hello buddy,

If you’d be interested to change and learn the ropes of PvP in wormholes spaces while making a bunch of ISK despite your current interest in Industry, we potentially could be a good fit.

Holy Hunters lives in a C4 with C3-C4 which gives great Small gang PvP and good Solo ISK making ( C3 = up to 250m/h, C4 = up to 500m/h). That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered but we are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

GreyMatter, sent an in game mail, let me know if interested!

Hey dude!
Welcome back to the game! We’d love to help you get back into the swing of things. We are GUNS-R-US Toy Company. A newbro-friendly, null sov, PvP/Indy corp that has zero hard requirements for members. Real life comes first around these parts. If you have any questions, comments, complaints or concerns, drop me a message.

We would like to speak with you :slight_smile:

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
REPZ

weclome to join us mate. We dont mess around with pvp or want you to do any fleet stuff. You of course are welcome to, we are part of a huge alliance and they always have stuff like that running.
We however are just a PVE corp setting up a little industry to help out the alliance and we could use an extra miner. Alot of the alliance are US players and we have ore buyback system in place that will benefit you. If at any point you want to join a more pvp focused group, we can help find you a home amongst our alliance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.