Returning player looking for corp with industrial focus (UK Based)

Former long time eve player (10+ years) returning and looking for a corp to call home.

I am UK based and happy to join discord etc. My main focus in the game is in industry. Mining, productung and trading.

Feel free to reach out if you are looking for new members.

Hey, Lee,
you should come and have a chat with us!
Ive linked some info about our Corp and what we are about!
I look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

• Jaded

hello chap, small corp attached to brave collective, euro players, im uk, just moved to thier space, will be looking to mine moons and anoms for reactions and t2 builds, make a brew, jump into shield107 and come and chat more, see if we could be a good fit ?

cheers Edrik

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Bumping this

Good morning Lee-Scott2406 would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

Hello,
We are building brand new corp based on team work and having fun. We have a few Vets. and New bros as a core group. We are an indi corp that spends most of our time HS and WH mining. We have our own C4 for harvesting and ratting.
We Offer
Daily fleets with boosts
Bp library
C4 Or HS life… or both
Corp Buy back
LvL 4 missions 1 jump from home
Team first mentality
Corp fleets with ships and wages provided

Stop by our in game channel PR-UN and say Hi

hello we are a indy corp thats recruiting more indy pilots to join us in catch querious. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.