Returning Player Looking for Corp

Hello!

I am returning to Eve after a two year break and looking for a new place to call home. I have 54m SP and can fly a lot of ships (my favorite was flying carriers back in the day haha!). Im open to any kind of gameplay as long as I can make some decent isk and meet cool people doing it!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hello @Nubkins_Ernaga and welcome back to the game.
If you are up for any kind of gameplay then you should look into my government --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

Read through the link and you will get a hint of what we do or will be doing.
Some stuff is in need of an update there but i will update it later.

Looking towards your reply
Tryme Trymsson.

1 Like

Welcome back Nubkins,

If you’re interested in small-gang WH corps, you may find we suit your playstyle over at Critical Horizon. Check out our forum thread to see if it piques your interest.

Hope to hear from you!

Taylon

1 Like

Found a group to run with,

thanks for all the offers!

1 Like

all the best there keep us in mind if things don’t fit

1 Like

Come check out wormholes, tons of small gang PvP and group PvE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come check out NPC null with us and small gang stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Nubkins Ernaga,

I believe we may be the group for you. The Random Tangent R-TAN is a member of a brand new alliance called Aurora Tandem Federation -ATF-. we are currently members of WinterCo. and enjoy ratting and mining space. There are fleet fights every night and our group is really active in coalition fights. If you have any questions message me in game. hope to see you in Space.

Regards,
Prisoner No14

1 Like

Bokbok @Nubkins_Ernaga,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

Hey
Unsure if you’re looking for a Corp still, if you are, we’re a UK based Corp living in null, which with the black out who cares if null I guess :man_shrugging:

https://brittas-empire.com/

That’s our website with links to discord and that, come say hi and see what you think

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Interstellar Development Agency! They are a returning player friendly corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

1 Like

Hi Mate,
I believe you could be a good fit for our group, we fly with Triumvirate, a medium sized PVP focused group. Giving you the chance to take part in a wide variety of content, from combat/capitol deployments, to wormhole whaling.

We are predominantly EU, we also have some great moon ore to strip every week.

Here’s the link to our add:

Wasted Potential (Triumvirate) is Recruiting! Recruitment Center

Join ‘BOOF Public’ if you’re interested in a chat!

1 Like

Please consider joining our team o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.