Returning Player Looking for Corp

Returning after about a year away. Looking for a PvP corp. Preferably small to medium size corp. Not looking join a super massive/blue donut alliance. Most interested in low/null but might consider WHs as well. Have all sorts of alts(dread, fax, etc.). Will mostly be active in EUish or Late PST hours.

1 Like

Hey Popko,

Just shooting this out to you. SBBAL is recruiting. Just coming back from a much needed break for christmas and we start pushing again on this deployment. Shooting bots in GOTG space which you’ve probably done a time or two. Let me know if you’re interested. Join our pub channel in the discord linked in the ad below and just ping me anytime.

Cheers and happy new year,
Milli o7

1 Like

o/ @Popko_Washington & welcome back to Eve

By low sec pvp, would you be interested by Faction Warfare ? We are Ushra’Khan, oldest existing alliance of the game and main Minmatar FW Alliance. We are EU timezone.

We don’t care about red in the zkillboard and have no CTAs : real life comes first. Undock and fight when are you are logged in :slight_smile:

Hope to see you in the battlefield !

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

1 Like

Yo Popko,

we’re a small EUTZ corp living in beautiful southern lowsec 1j from Amamake and doing all kinds of pirate shenanigans, mostly in small gangs. Your bigger toys will see use as well on alliance ops and occasional yolo drops. Come and have a chat with us. Details are in the ad:

1 Like

Sounds like we’d be a good fit for you. Tons of nanogang and WH brawls when we can find them. Small group, mostly 100-200m SP veterans with numerous alts.

1 Like

Katothen might be a great fit for you. We’re a pure PvP corp with a system in Providence acting as a ‘special ops’ type corp for the larger coalition – we FC, we scout, we take the hard roles in fleet, and we push for change in the coalition towards better doctrines and better strategies.

It might not seem like the most obvious place for good PvP, but right now the content in Providence is on fire. We get dread brawls without TiDi, regular pirate battleship fleets, and a whole bunch of small gang roams too. Add to that the fact that the big four are all red, and we have a lot of hunting options, NPSI, etc available too.

Dread and fax alts are something we look for, and both EU & PST are very active within the alliance and the coalition at large.

1 Like

Hello, if your interested in a small wh pvp corp and have a high tolerance for sexual innuendos about holes. then Wrong Hole She Said may he for you. pvp is our main focus. we’re mainly eu tz players with a few oddballs scattered about, a small group of active players, who are looking for that daily content fix. We dont do mandatory anything’s, and have zero tolerance for drama and crybaby ■■■■■■■■. While we will help anyone grow, learn, improve., we wont hold your hand and expect a certain degree of self sufficiency. Feel free to check us out and drop by our pub if your interested.

Frank.

1 Like

Small group, lots of laugh and banter. Island Monkeys - Small Gang PvP with all the Fun (EU TZ)

1 Like

If you are still searching, I think my corp fits your description. --> Avada Kedavra Nomads looking for new pvp pilots

1 Like

Hey dude give us a look and if you like what you see pm me or drop in our public chat o7

1 Like

Blind Obedience looking for corporations and pilots. (SOV holder alliance) Hiii o/

1 Like

Go to Provi, fights are usually no more than 150 vs 150 at peak fights.

Low tidi and pretty gun brawls overall.
Plenty of fleets to be had at any given day of the week.

2 Likes

hey there come have a chat in game with us small chilled corp fly what you like get back into the swing of things here with us. come chat in game with us see the ad below for the in game channel and a little about us. o7

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/are-you-looking-for-a-home/216431/5

1 Like

Hi there,

Since James made a good suggestion, you might want to give NLDF a chance: https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/e8e0z7/find_a_new_home_in_naval_defence_force_nldf/
After all NLDF is on the winning side of the provi conflict :wink:

Our corp has a lot of EUTZ smallgang activity and regular fleets with our allies.
Additionally there are plenty of opportunities to make isk.

Lmk if you need anything :slight_smile: IGN: Ferden Omaristos

O7

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

1 Like

Who are you guys ?

Never heard of you

1 Like

Hello Popko Washington

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a very independent focused corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this.

We are currently based out of the Tash-Murken area. Our headquarters act as a hub for activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, NPC Hauler Ganking, Tag Hunting and of course the new flavor on the map… Invasions.

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, We run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP
Low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

You might want to check the #1 Kills/month corp in providence since september of last year lol

1 Like

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead