Returning player looking for Faction Warfare corp

TL;DR version:
Returning player looking for an EU time zone, low-sec PvP corporation. Faction Warfare is preferred, but also willing to consider a life of piracy.

Longer version:
Stopped playing EVE in 2012 as I no longer had the time, but have returned recently and tend to be online most evenings between 19:00 and 21:30 UK time.

This character has around 60M SP, mostly PvP focused, I have another character on the same account with a similar amount of SP that I use for trading/industry.

Although I am willing to consider all options, my preference is for a small to mid-size corp where I can make some new friends and feel part of a team.

I’m not looking for a corp that is more concerned about their killboard stats than having fun, or that has drama going on every time I login.

If any of the above sounds like we might be a good fit for one another reply to this thread or send me an in game mail, please do not convo me, I’ll reach out to you if I’m interested and arrange a time for us to have a chat.

If you got this far then thank you for reading :slight_smile:

I got that far and your welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

take a look above see if it interests ya

Hi bro, I think you’d like us!
We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

Hi Hugo

Can you consider an independent null npc group not part of the blue donut.

We operate in Venal and our main target is FRT and other mission runners in the area.

As corp we just play for fun without any bullsh*t attached and politics.

If you want to know more just join our discord below

/prim

Appreciate all the offers so far.

Faction Warfare is still my preference at the moment though.

o/ Hugo

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. While not enrolled in FW, we are sworn enemies of the Amarr empire and make incursions into Amarr space from time to time, as well as helping out Minmatar faction militia in their conflicts. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

I mean lowsec is great but if you have BDE you come to nullsec

We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

If any faction warfare corps are recruiting at the moment then please do drop me a message, either here or in game.

Still looking for a FW corp.

Still looking for options…

Still looking!

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord :grin:

You would be a good fit, hope to hear from you soon

Still interested in hearing from any Minmatar Faction Warfare corps that are recruiting at the moment.

Still open to offers from any Faction Warfare corps that offer low-sec PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.