Returning Player Looking for Friendly Corp

I’m looking to return to the game after basically 10 years away. I’m leaning towards focusing on being a Freighter and pve/ratting, but with the occasional null/low sec pvp runs. I’ll be honest and say I’ve forgotten how to play, other than the very basics and would need help to train/learn again. I live in US East Coast timezone; enjoy playing with folks from other countries (I’m US Navy and have lived in England, Japan, Bahrain).

Very Respectfully,
Muadeib

Wasup Muadieb!

You should swing by our discord abd chat with us @: https://discord.gg/hcCgC6e

We live in Null with a sweet setup, PvE/PvP out da azz.

If you come by around 9pm EST you can chat with a few of us and get a feel for the membership. If you looking to have fun while playing eve, I promise you-you won’t regret checking us out.

o7

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

@Muadeib

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition!
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans!

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Ahoy there @Muadeib

Reading through your post, I think that The Republic might be the place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got any more questions and/or would like to join us, please find us on our Discord server (the information is in our advert) as that is the fastest way of getting in touch with us.

All the best,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

First, thanks for the reply. Your corp sounds interesting and I like how you are organized and active. Please give me a shout in-game. I’ll try to chat in your Discord as well.

Very Respectfully,
Muadeib

I’m also active duty Navy and help run a small wormhole corp that might be a good fit for you. Sent you a mail in-game.

DPS is recruiting, currently living in Delve - with have US timezone coverage also. However we are primarily Null PVP corp with Ratting available. However we could definitely help with Training you :slight_smile:

Give us a look?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.