Returning player looking for null sec corp

I am looking for a null sec corp a little about me i like pvp but also like pve mining and building ships
I am not really interested in the war going on

i would like to mine build stuff pve and yes pvp in relatively safe null sec space

Join LVEVE Diplo channel in game. if your interested and we like what we hear, we may have a corp for you.

ok thanks

Hey Slice, check out Truly Defensive Gun Freaks we are a nullsec corp sitting up in the north of New Eden.

We are mainly doing pvp,exploration and ratting. But mining and indu isn’t a problem over here.

If you want to talk just join our Discord ( https://discord.gg/fynUZVPe ) or write me an Ingame Mail! =)

You can also check out our Recruitment thread here int the forum for more information.

o7
Truly Defensive Gun Freaks

.(deleted)

Hey Slice,

Why don’t you hop on our discord for a chat - just say hi when you join. Our recruitment advert is below but I think we’d potentially be a good fit for you - [ELTC.] EU 0.0 corp is recruiting

Hello Slice.
Space Rigger here, from Spooks on Pings, part of 7 Sins alliance in NS.
We are a pvp based corp, with several industrial minded members.
Currently in Deklein space, and carving out a home.
if you’d like to drop by our ingame channel: 7 Sins Pub
and have a chat you’re always welcome.
Fly Fun.
SRA

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. So we are not yet at the organizational level you are asking for, but if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up we’d be happy to have ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.