Returning player looking for pirate corp NA tz

gate camps
small gang
blops
yeets
not risk adverse

im around 80m sp all subcap pvp focused.
Im not a cap pilot and i have no interest in caps.

Ive got isk and ways to make it. not interested in organized pve

not only lowsec but im not interested in WH living currently.

Hey man, I wouldn’t say we are a pirate corp but we at Rusted and Rejuvenated do all the things you wanna do. We are formerly a Member of the Last Republic Alliance doing Cal Mil, we now have moved to nullsec in pure blind with Spacemonkey’s Alliance! We are currently looking for people who have moderate experience who are interested in a null sec experience that isn’t a part of the big blue donut. Our space is extremely active with tons of targets to shoot at and alliance members ready to be thrust into the unknown.

Below is what we offer:

• Nullsec ratting
  • Solo and Group pvp opportunities
  • Nullsec Mining and Production Facilities
  • Alliance SRP for major Opps
  • Coalition Fleet opportunities
  • A active high sec to low sec to null sec pipe
  • Opportunities for training
  • FC opportunities
  • Corp Logistics
  • NA TZ Corp Ops

If you would like to inquire about joining us please feel free to reach out through our recruitment channel “Rejuvination Lounge” or PM the following leadership:

CEO: Levi Jameson

Admiral: Saladon Dragonfist

Vice-Admiral: Vladamier Donvendonish

You can also comment below and we will get back to you ASAP. We look forward to playing with you soon!

We are a nullsec with zero blues. We are a very pvp focused group who are goal oriented but understand real life comes first. I wouldn’t say we’re risk adverse but we’re not looking for retarded people either. Stop by and have a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.