Returning Player Looking to do Industry/Mining Work (Closed)

UPDATE: Found a corp, but hey thanks for all the response from everyone that came by!

Hi, so as it says on the title I’m looking around for a corp that mainly deals with industry. Now it doesn’t have to strictly be a industry only one, but one that simply a strong industry component is also good. I’m fairly open on most days, though mainly 18:00 EvE time to 6:00 is when I’m best available. I’m also not looking for something hardcore, though a little above casual if that makes sense. I wanna do work, but not to the point of making EvE a second job. Lastly, I’m aiming for high sec since I’m still getting my toes wet again, but low or null sec I’m willing to consider.

Now as for myself I’ve played EvE off and on over the years, though my oldest characters are gone. Forgetting passwords would do that, which sucks. So my SP is pretty low, about 1 mil on a character that I didn’t use much even though it’s from 2019. I however have omega status, and currently training in mining. At the time of writing I’ll have barge training in around two days, plus I have the ISK on hand to get a barge + fittings. I am fairly experienced with the game, I’ve ran in fleet ops before including mining ones, but it has been ages honestly so I’ll need help with figuring some stuff again

Anyway thank you for any interest in me, and hey hope I can find a great corp to work with.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based in high-sec Minmatar space. It is the commercial and manufacturing base of our organization. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hi Kytel,

We have a home waiting for you in Guns. We are pretty accommodating to new or lower SP players and have a dedicated team to help get you on your feet when you join.

Check out out ad when you get a chance and hopefully we can speak soon

Hey would to chat we might be a good fit for you if you want to chit chat :smiley: Add me on discord A.Valkyrie#4517

Hey Kytel

if you are looking for a US/AU corp that lives in low-sec placid we would gladly welcome you.

Small low sec group
Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
PVP Training for those who want to learn
Ratting space
Discord Community
Comms are required

did i mention industry? we got that too up to carriers ,dreads and faxes

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

I would love to talk with you and discussed what opportunities we can provide you so please join our discord!

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Federation - Industry, Mining and PvE. Looking for pilots and corporations!

CEO & Recruitment - Kael Zatek (Discord: Kael Zatek#0206)

Discord: Join our discord!

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

see if this fits your needs

Hey, you should check us out. We do indy/mining/mission fleets. We have moon pulls, low sec access, our own hs mining pocket, with reprocessing and manufacturing structures with rigs. We have a good core group of players and IRL balance.

Dang, got a lot of response over the last day, should have checked more often. That said found a corp that I’ll stick with for now, but hey glad to see there’s some demand for me. Thanks for everyone who came forward though, and if I ever need a new corp in the future I’ll be sure to look into everyone else that’s here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.