Returning Player, might as well be a New Bro

Good day there all!
My name is John and I have been playing EvE off and on for years. While playing I have really only stayed in my comfort zone of just mining and a little bit of Indy. Which are 2 things that I would like to continue. If I can.

However, with that said I would like to experience more aspects of the game. My current toon has 17k skill points. I am willing to take on any skills that might help the corp the most. Even rerolling a new toon. I am willing to take on any role that might best help the corp.

I am looking for an Indy-ish Corp. A bit of a medium to small size, with a tight knit group. I really have no interest in joining a large corp. I feel like I will get lost in the shuffle and just be a number. Also, I am going to guys that are willing to show me the ropes. There is so much to this game and I am going to need a refresher course.

In RL I am a teacher and former Marine. You will get no drama from me. I get enough of that in my day job. Being a former Marine I have no problem following orders. I have a good working mic and I enjoy chatting in coms while on an op with peeps. I am also an older gamer <cough cough 40 cough>. Just so you are aware.

If I sound like the type of person that might fit your group, please reach out to me. I would love to hear from you.

Be well and fly safe,
John

1 Like

Hey Nystel Kalfren, You sound like the perfect fit for us, sent an in game mail, hope we hear back.

we are a small EU corp, attached to a big alliance, In Immensea, we have our own moons, structures and area to look after within null sec. we are dabbling in indy but would like to expand operation, mining being a part of that. we are small but v active ( the most active corp in alliance at mo ) if you only play once a week this isnt right for you, but if your active and want to experience everything eve has to offer we might be your new home. jump into shield107 in game for more info and a chat ? Edrik.

When’s your prime-time for playing (EVE Time)?

Hi @Nystel_Kalfren

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

John,

First off thank you for your service. I am also a returning player, and joined with a corp. The corp is more pvp focused, but we have sister corps for mining/indy as well, and they can join us in fights, so we have a little something for everyone. Going to leave our wall of spam link below, but would love to chat and see if your a good fit.

I guess I could be a little bit more specific. I would really like to find an an up and coming corp that I could be a part of a building process. This ideal corp would be small and building up its assets but have a great vision for what it would like to do, active, and highly motivated. I would prefer this organization have a Discord server that they actively use.

Not sure how many of these types of organizations are out there but this would be my ideal situation to join. Thank you to all who have inquired already.

PS: I do have an alt that I just created to help learn/relearn the game that I looking forward to playing as well.

Be well, fly safe,
John

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.