Returning player on a fresh account looking for easy going Industrial guild

Greetings all,

A little about myself. I played for a good few years from 2005. There I was mostly focused on PVP and was part of Yesodic Nomads (until we merged with) D00M, during the formation of Triumvirate MK I and was there through part of Triumvirate MK II and to be honest, them turning from small scale pvp terrorists to large fleet warfare alliance kind of soured me to the game and PVP in general.

Now I have returned, completely fresh on a brand new account and am looking to have a relaxed atmosphere where there is a clear industrial mindset. If push comes to shove I am happy to do some pvp operations, but my aim is to focus as much as possible on the industrial side of things.

I am EU timezone and my hours can vary from always being available to never being available. Hence the need for the corp to be more laid back. I am sociable and as helpful I can be and although I have been away for a few years and there is probably a lot I have to learn. I still remember quite a lot from back in the day.

If you are interest, I welcome you to contact me.

Love and hugs

Buzzxthree

1 Like

Hey sir Buzzxthree. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one), focusing on all parts of the game. If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can be more then just a number and be a part of our fresh and growing family of briliant minds intertwined, then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with us.
If not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We need a strong industrial base to fuel operations! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey! Come on our discord for a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.