Returning Player, LF Medium Sized Group

Hello,

I am seeking out a medium sized corporation, (15-30 members) to try to help.
I am personally a multi boxing stealth bombing pilot, with indy capabilities Nesting around hi-sec space at this time. 50m or so sp on this toon. Programming enthusiast, and typically can be online anytime if needed.

Discord is almost mandatory, I would like to get to know people and be able to relay a message rather fast if needed.

My History:
Being Owner and Founder of Summit Enterprises, I CEO’d a corporation in the past. It had to do with a tonne of industry, including spreadsheets, programming (including producing copies people could use), a website prototype and other miscellaneous things. It had espionage happen to it by the second in command. Resulting in most of the crew leaving, I still have a few that want me to come back. At this time however, I am just feeling out the waters.

Send me a Conversation in-game if interested in chatting, or a mail if I seem to be offline. I may not check this forum post after 4 days or so.

Hey Burns 2PvP. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one and growing). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can be more then just a number , well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

We might be a solid fit for you to stretch your EVE muscles and programming muscles!

Tons of content in US & EU, just fragged this last night:

We also are a major contributor of EVE open source projects.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

FAYN Industries
              FAYN.Recruits 
              New alliance
     Wanting corporations & members
    PVE | PVP | Moon Mining | Missions 

Active | Supportive | Multi TZ | VoIP | Awesome

Join today to be the difference

Hey! I know you said medium-sized in your post but I thought I’d give this a shot anyways (as we are very small, 2 members currently). I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.