Returning Player PVE/PVP null

14 mill sp toon looking for Null PVE/PVP small gang US and a Little EU time zones

1 Like

Drop by always looking for fresh meat! Ruthless Regiment, Heavy USTZ Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting! Seeking more EUTZ pilots!

1 Like

Hello Ernest,

Have you ever considered living in WH space?

I am currently in Holy Hunters, a small US PvP corporation living in a C4 with C3-C4. These 2 statics are great for small gang fights and solo ISK making ( Up to 250m/h in C3 and 500m/h in C4).

We are PvP focused but we do make ISK on the side. Second, we’re a group of people who are building friendship and playing other games together, such as valheim at the moment. We want to grow large enough to take all fights even if we’re outnumbered! We do null sec or low sec roams sometimes.

Finally, being in a small WH corporation is great to learn all about WH mechanics and PvP in it as it’s much easier to teach you slowly but surely. The one thing is you must enjoy or willing to join a small corporation. We’re as active as a small corporation could be.

Our corp’s goal is to defend smaller WH corporation from eviction, once we grow large enough. If that sounds interesting, here is our discord link : Holy Hunters

sorry no wh space

Hey, there! I’m Cephelange, or “Ceph” (Seff), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. We’re a small but growing corp, a member of Already Replaced, a sov holding alliance in Immensea. We have had plenty of opportunities for fleets of all sizes lately, with quite a few during peak EU hours.

If this interests you at all, please check out our recruiting post for information on ways to contact us. I wish you luck/success on your search for an in-game home.

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Hey! Seen your post and figured I’d give ya a shout.

Forum post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/league-of-gentlemen-is-recruiting-looking-for-pvp-pve-indy-players-were-a-well-established-null-sec-corp-looking-for-some-new-blood/338289

I think you’d fit in well with us! Join our discord if you’d like to chat! Discord

Thanks!,
Temptress

Hey ErnestBorgnine, in game mail sent, contact me for more info if you wish.

Living in Null? Wanna make some ISK running pirate missions?

United Standings Improvement Agency is looking for new mission runners. (null runners wanted) We raise standings for other pilots through missions and could use some more who want to make some extra isk on top of doing their other activities.

Although we don’t get many requests for pirate standings, having someone located in null who can help with that would be great.

We are more of a service than a corp, so there is no requirement to join the USIA corp in game, especially living in null, you would want to stay apart of the corp you are in.

Discord link is in the forum post. Come say Hi!!

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

Might fit with us.

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

sent you an in game mail, cheers Ed.

If you still haven’t found a home(and you can pass our clearance)

im not a corp

No your not, But if you like what you saw, hit me up and I can(after some background checks) match to you one of our corps that is in Lawn

:slight_smile:

no WH!

guess ill wait tell summer

can if you want. but I don’t see why, especially after I got you lined up with one of our Recruiters.

But then again Lawn isn’t for everyone :slight_smile: