Returning Player PVE/PVP null

Hit me up would love to talk further!

Hey there!

I would be interested in talking with you further!

Iā€™m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVPā€¦ I believe our corp would be a good match for you, we have a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. Plus, we host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ!

Our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:

Both our corp and our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

There are elite groups for blingy BS, caps and supers, all withing the same coalition, you will definitely find that thereā€™s a good PVP background for you if thatā€™s your thing.

Hope to hear from you!

CONTACTS:

For recruitment ask: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

EveMail / Discord DM / Ingame channel: EFE-X Pub

Come check us out mate , we may have space for you :slight_smile: You wonā€™t regret it

ErnestBorgnine Hows the search going? We sent an in game mail, weā€™d be happy to welcome you into our community, hope we hear back from you, thanks!

Hello sent you a ingame msg hope you have time to sit down and set up a interveiw. We have slot to offer and well establish look foward to hear from you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.