Returning player seeking corp in EU TZ

Hi all,

Returning to the game after a LONG time away from playing the game heavily. I’m looking for a corp that’s easy going and willing to help me get back up to scratch. Primarily looking at getting back in to pvp as that’s what I enjoyed most - Side more with the smaller sized gangs but a kills a kill. I’m on most days for a couple hours and will be on at weekends work permitting.

Also to note my character has 47 mil SP primarily trained for minmatar and gallente ships

Hi BY,

Welcome back to eve! I suspect there will be loads to catch up on and we’d be happy to help you with that. Based in 0.0 we’re a corp focused on enjoying all aspects of eve life. We also prefer small gang pvp but regularly jump in on alliance level ops to defend/attack space. We don’t have any mandatory CTA requirements etc and certainly don’t expect our members to set their alarm clocks for a 3am fleet (unless they want to!).

We’re very much a community corp too, we play other games together and will often have friends from other games chatting on discord. We try to take that atmosphere/culture into the corp so you can expect a fun and friendly environment with some good natured banter between long term friends.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/mz5gJ7EFe6

1 Like

Hello Mate,

Have a look at our corp advert. We might be what you looking for.

Thanks all ive found a corp now

1 Like

Hello BY1, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in checking out life in Pochven? If small-gang PvP, cloaky ■■■■■■■■, and a target rich environment sound appealing to you come check us out.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Small gang pvp you say. take a look at our add if your interested hit us up.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.