Returning player starting over

Hello,

After leaving Eve several years ago I have found my way back and am looking for a fun group to fly with as i build a new character.
As almost all my experiene is in null sec pvp I would like to find a casual, friendly corp in Null Sec to enjoy the game with.
I am EU TZ and would like a group that is active around that time who I can spend time with when i play the game!
My main “job” in the previous time I played was as a logi pilot, so I am looking forward to testing out all the new stuff with that.

fly safe!

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7

o7 Hope all is well if you can spare 5 minutes to have a read over my linked post i’d like to chat further if your up for it, if so all the details are below and best of luck with the corp hunt :slight_smile:

Any question just join our pub channel.

that is us to a Tee… come and say hi !

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/240?u=cookem

I’ll be super nasty now and just be short and paste our link to forum recruitment thread… you will find our discord link there aswell if you think it might be something for you :slight_smile: Don’t let our name fool you, UMAH is a very mixed corp with all different playstyles and timezones o7

Hope to see you in discord mate o7

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Sent you an evemail ingame

Come chat with us :slight_smile:

small EU TZ corp, currently living out of LS, intending on WH, abysslas, test FW, builds, pve etc all the good stuff… jump into shield107 in game for a chat to see if we are a godd match for each other… cheers Ed.

Hey and welcome back - we are a casual corp but can offer plenty of PVP and ISK making opportunities.

We are active in all timezones with EU being the prime time for INIT, who we are long standing members of - Unleashed Fury - Looking for New and Experienced pilots who enjoy PVP and ISK making opportunities - check out more information and you can also look at: Unleashed' Fury | Corporation | zKillboard.

Please feel free to message me or join our recruitment discord at UNL Recruitment.

Nev

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.